Cazenovia 4th of July 10 Miler (After)

Howdy! It’s 4th of July so I’m keeping it short and sweet!

10-mile race results are available here.

5k race results are available here.

When is your next race?

What are your plans for Fourth of July?

Have a great weekend!!

This entry was posted in Races (Before & After), Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Cazenovia 4th of July 10 Miler (After)

1. Sweet – 4th place on 4th July! Well done, sounds like you’ve had a great run! 🙂

2. bgddyjim says:

Next race: Ride through Hell (Michigan) 100, next Saturday. It’s a rough one.

For the Fourth I rode 70 with thirteen friends and then another 16 with my wife… Now it’s time for a nap.

3. b2bwayne says:

Congratulations Jason. Outstanding time.

4. Maria M says:

Congratulations on placing 4th! Didn’t you come in 4th in this race last year? I think Lloyd Shirley sent me the local newspaper clipping.

I used to teach with Bob Congdon from Ithaca who is still running at age 68. He placed 217!

I always love your video blogs. It’s like we are hanging out. I’m glad to hear your legs have recovered pretty well. I hope you had a couple of beers. 🙂

6. hmetz20 says:

Great job with your race and I hope you enjoyed your beer 🙂 My next race is the Paine to Pain trail half marathon in September (in New Rochelle, NY). I will be actually doing the “back to back” option and making it a 26.2 training run for Bimblers 50k. I will be running in some smaller races in-between but really want to focus on that run. Since running the Bear Mountain full marathon, I feel that I have to get my legs back and will be using the rest of the summer to do that. Even though it has been over a month I would have thought I would have recovered by now, but I still like my legs are a little “off.”
    Anyway… ran 18 yesterday (some on road and some trail) and a 6 miler recovery run today 🙂
    Have a good weekend !
    Heather.

That sounds like a great training run!!

And I totally know that feeling – if you still feel off, give it time (although your run yesterday sounds pretty darn good).

You have a great weekend too!

7. Brittany says:

Holy humidity!! Great job, that pace is unreal.

8. runrodrun says:

Congratulations Jason! I know you mentioned that it sounded like the Willis twins were going to be allowed into the race after all 🙂 Did that turn out to be true? And how were they received?

9. Pingback: 2014: My Races | Must Love Jogs