I don’t have any more races planned for 2016. It was a busy year and my legs (and mind) are tired! With that being said, I’ve started thinking about 2017. I’m assuming I will not get into Western States since my lottery odds are so lousy… so here is my tentative plan:
– Lost 118 (February 11) very tentative
– Syracuse Half Marathon (March 26)
– Naked Prussion 50-Miler (April 1)
– Lake Waramaug 50k (April 24) or Mind the Ducks 12-Hour (May 13)
– Cayuga Trails 50-Miler (June 3)
– Vegan Power 50k (June 17)
– Vermont 100-Miler (July 15)
– Free to Run 50-Miler (September 16)
– Can Lake 50-Miler (October 7)
Those are the races that are on my radar right now. This is definitely subject to change! I’d also like to fit in a road marathon. So many races, so little time!
Have you picked out any races yet for 2017?