Must Love Jogs: The Celebrity Edition II

Back in April, I released Must Love Jogs: The Celebrity Edition. It was awesome. Guess what? The Celebrity Edition is back!!

Without further ado, here it is:

Justin Bieber Jogs

Justin Bieber Jogs

Bieber’s form doesn’t look that bad – perhaps it is because of all of his recent run-ins with the law.

Jennifer Anniston Jogs

Jennifer Anniston Jogs

Jennifer Anniston looks awesome. Shocker.

Hugh Jackman Jogs - in Vibrams!

Hugh Jackman Jogs – in Vibrams!

Oh my goodness. Where to even begin…

Miley Jogs LOL

Miley Jogs LOL

If anyone else did this, it would be ridiculous. But in this case, oh, she’s just being Miley.

Chris Brown Jogs

Chris Brown Jogs

Anger management?

Jennifer Lawrence Jogs

Jennifer Lawrence Jogs

This isn’t jogging. This is running. And Jennifer Lawrence looks badass. If I were the dirtbag that stole her pictures, I’d be scared.

Reese Withspoon Jogs

Reese Withspoon Jogs

Reese looks like a solid runner. I know she has participated in triathlons with her daughter, but I’d like to see her sign up for a full 26.2.

Fergie Jogs

Fergie Jogs

Fergie has some nice form in the New Balances – I think you could say it’s fergalicious.

Pippa Middleton Jogs

Pippa Middleton Jogs

This is probably the first and last time anyone named “Pippa” will grace the celebrity edition.

Kristen Stewart Jogs

Kristen Stewart Jogs

WTF?! Hugh Jackman, watch out – you have competition.

David Letterman Jogs

David Letterman Jogs

Interesting. Is David Letterman doing a brick?

Jake Gyllenhaal Jogs

Jake Gyllenhaal Jogs

Live Strong, Jake Gyllenhaal.

Renee Zellweger Jogs

Renee Zellweger Jogs

Renee looks like she takes the trail runners everywhere too. We’re obviously kindred spirits.

Joe Jonas Jogs

Joe Jonas Jogs

Does this guy still qualify as a celebrity?

Barack Obama Jogs

Barack Obama Jogs

Obama quit smoking several years back – maybe he is ready to take his fitness to the next level.

Same question as last time: If you could go for a jog with one celebrity, who would it be and why?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Must Love Jogs: The Celebrity Edition II

1. KrisLawrence says:

David Letterman’s photo made me laugh, of course, he looks way better than I do when I run 🙂

2. Thank you for this!! I needed to see this this morning especially since I slept through my alarm and haven’t run yet. I now have renewed motivation because if they can do it…

3. Jane Likes to Run says:

After seeing these pictures, I would love to run with Jennifer Laurence. I feel like it would be hilarious and would probably end with someone going to the bathroom behind a dumpster.

4. Sweaty Mess says:

Chris Brown’s shoes look like they are untied. I hope he and Bieber jog off a short pier. J.Law is flawless as always – this must have been Hunger Games training.

5. Dan Button says:

Jennifer Lawrence and Pippa look legit! I would love to run with Steven Gerrard and pick his brain.

6. veryrach says:

I would jog with Steve Carrell! Can’t forget he once organized the Dunder Mifflin Fun Run : D

This made me lol. I would love to see Miley running now. I wonder how she does… Kristin Stewart’s photo made me laugh the most I think.

8. marathonsam says:

Bahahahaha- this is awesome. I shouldn’t critique other runners’ form (especially because my race photos attest to the fact that I let everything hang out from time-to-time). The Bieber’s got some chicken wing arms going on. Jennifer Lawrence is such a good actress, ‘Winter’s Bone’ is one of my favorite movies; I like that she’s a legit runner, too. As for Miley…who doesn’t run in denim cut-offs? It’s totally the next big running trend, just maximally cushioned shoes!

9. FLRunnerBoy says:

I would so love to run with Renee Zellweger. Every picture or movie I’ve seen her running in her form is spot on and seems so fluid when she runs. I could so see her doing the marathon gig if acting didn’t work out. I think I could improve my own running by running with her. She is one celebrity that could make you a better runner 🙂

10. pauldburton says:

Def Hugh Jackman out of this bunch. He looks a mess but seems like an interesting guy with a great trainer. And we could bust out some tunes as we hit the trails!

11. BakeNBurn says:

HAHAHA! this is great. Jennifer Lawrence and Renee Z. are booking it! Wow! I’ve never thought about running with a celeb. I think Amy Poehler would be a good running buddy, mainly cause I think she’s awesome.

What are they all running from? I’ve run ‘with’ celebrities in races, and I’m proud to say I am undefeated against them!

13. Last time I saw Silverstein in concert (my favorite band), I got to talk to the lead singer for a bit, and we talked about how fit denver is. He proceeded to tell me that he runs to stay in shape. Needless to say, I was in heaven, and I would love to go for a run with him!

14. bgddyjim says:

Let’s see, I’d go for a bike ride with Brad Pitt, mountain biking with Jack Black and let’s see… Tom Cruise I dig but he’s a little nutty, yeah, Tony Stark – club ride with Tony. I know, I should be picking actresses, but my wife is the only woman I interact with in a meaningful fashion.

15. Oh my gosh Miley…lol.
    I’d love to go running with Jen Lawrence – I have such a girl-crush on her. She seems so down to earth & goofy, I imagine the miles would just fly by with some awesome conversations 🙂

16. Kristen says:

J.Law and Reese are my girls! I wouldn’t be able to choose. But, if I had to pick, I would run with Jen because I feel as though I would get an ab workout from laughing so hard.