The Trails in Motion Film Festival is a project aimed at creating an artistic and engaging global platform to showcase imaginative and awe-inspiring trail running film productions. The objective is to not only capture the true spirit of trail running through the screening of high quality films and documentaries, but ultimately to develop an exciting social and visual experience for everyone who shares a connection with the trail and a deep appreciation for the creative expression of others (taken from the TIMFF site).
When: May 31, 2:00pm
Where: Cinemapolis, 120 East Green Street, Ithaca, NY
USATF 50 Mile Road Champion and Salomon athlete
Ultra diva and Patagonia athlete
Film maker of Trails and Tribulations
1. Trails and Tribulations [3 mins]
2. Running The Edge [45 mins]
3. GR20 Record – Emelie Lecomte [5 mins]
4. Race Across The Sky [6 mins]
5. White Sherpa [ 3 mins]
6. 5 Races 5 Continents [26 mins]
7. Mountain Runner [3 mins]
8. An Endurance Life [26 mins]
9. Zion Traverse [3 mins]
10. In The High Country [34 mins]
11. The Most Beautiful Thing [8 mins]
What is your favorite running movie?
What is your favorite non-running movie?