Several weeks ago, I received a Liebster Award from Olena (http://candiesandcrunches.com/). A Liebster Award helps to generate attention for new and upcoming bloggers, generally those with 200 followers or less. As with other awards, there are rules:
• Acknowledge the nominating blogger
• Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you
• 11 random facts about yourself
• List some bloggers with fewer than 200 followers that you really feel deserve a little blogging love!
• Let all of the bloggers know you have nominated them. You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you!
• Post 11 questions for the bloggers you have nominated to answer
I’m not going to follow all of the rules, but I will answer the questions from Olena and I will direct you to some pretty great blogs!
I enjoyed family trips to the beach.
The 80s. Because they were awesome (obviously).
3. Name a gift you will never forget?
Yankees playoff tickets!
4. What is one thing you really like about yourself?
I’m really good at Wheel of Fortune.
5. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Good question – I have no idea! I try to avoid eating strange things.
6. What is one of the things you would put on your Bucket list?
I want to run the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc (http://www.ultratrailmb.com/).
7. Where is the worst place you could get stuck?
8. What is your biggest addiction?
It’s a tie between coffee and running!
9. When I dance, I look like…?
10. What is your life motto?
11. If you were famous, what would you be famous for?
My beautiful hair from high school.
Some Blogs I Enjoy: